Totally her own made-from-scratch recipe creation, Millie’s Easy-Peasy Baked Chicken with buttered spinach leaves and mashed potato recipe is an easy meal to serve for dinner. When you’re a mom who’s loaded with to-do lists, from work or home, and barely has time for a longer dinner preparation… this could be quick to make, without missing the craving for delicious meals.
Ingredients: 3-4 servings
4 pieces of boneless chicken breast, sliced in halves
1 tbsp. of salt
1 tsp of crushed black peppers
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp all-purpose flour
1 small(6 oz.) can of tomato sauce
3 tbsp. of cooking oil
- Set oven to 375F. Wash and dry 4 pieces of boneless chicken. Slice them in halves. Season with a portion of the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat up cooking oil over medium heat. Carefully place filleted, boneless chicken on the heated oil to fry for 5 minutes, until chicken slices are slightly browned.
- Place half-cooked chicken fillet on a greased baking pan. Apply more salt, crushed black peppers and garlic powder, then top it with tomato sauce. Combine evenly.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, place the pan on the middle oven rack, then bake Easy-Peasy Chicken for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when done. Serve Easy-Peasy Baked Chicken with buttered spinach leaves and mashed potatoes.. or with steamed rice will do. Not bad!
Tip: How about sautéing it with sliced bell peppers and green olives? Try it, it’s good!